EzzyBills is integrated with Google Drive. To setup and use, follow the simple steps below
1) Login to EzzyBills, go to Settings (move mouse over the blue button with your user name and subscription expiry date, Click Settings from the drop down menu).
2) Click “Connections” , then click Google Drive “Connect”
3) Choose an Google Account to connect, and then
4) A message will pop up asking for permission to connect – click “Allow”. You will get a message to confirm the connection.
- To upload files automatically from Google Drive to EzzyBills, follow the steps below.
- To export a copy of document you uploaded to EzzyBills to Google Drive, follow this link: Export to Google Drive.
5) Navigate to your Google Drive and Create a new folder called “EzzyBillsUpload” (case sensitive)
6) Drag and drop invoice files to this folder. It will be automatically uploaded to EzzyBills for processing and then move the finished files to a folder called “EzzyBillsDone”.
For a EzzyBills group with multiple EzzyBills users, click Google Drive Setup for a Group Account.