Email Invoices to Your Accounting Software on the go
When you register a new EzzyBills user account, we will be allocated an email address like ###@www.ezzybills.com. You email invoices to that address. They will be extracted by EzzyBills and sent to your accounting software directly by default, and you will find it in your accounting software in just a few seconds.
For you, equivalently, you email invoices directly into Xero, QuickBooks Online (QBO), MYOB or any other accounting software we support. No more data entry.
What do we process from your emails?
- invoices in an email as attachment. If the attachment are small, such as company logo, we will ignore them.
- If there is no attachment, we look for hyperlink to an invoice
- Only if there is no attachment, we will look for hyperlinks
- Only in PDF format, hyperlinked documents will be processed
- We assume only 1 hyperlinked document per email.
- Only 1 level of indirection will be supported (ie. email links to PDF is fine; email link to a webpage that returns the PDF as a web response will work; email links to a (static) web page which then contains a link to the online document will be ignored).
- If none above, we will look for invoices within an email body (only there is no attachment, no hyperlink PDF).
Email processing will involve document classifications, and only invoices will be exported to your accounting package. However nearly every email we receive will get processed, and therefore incur a charge.
Email invoices (or receipts) to Xero and other cloud accounting software is so easy.
Other Ways of Uploading Invoices
In addition to emailing,
- you can login to EzzyBills web portal, upload invoice files directly to EzzyBills.
- you can use EzzyBills Phone App to scan paper document
- Connect your Google Drive to EzzyBills (we will pull invoice files from your Google Drive)
Fast Email Processing
It takes only a few seconds to process your email.
- By default, we will process them as bills, and directly export them to Xero or other accounting software.
- You will have option for approving the invoice data before exporting.
Email Sale Invoices, Receipts and Expense Claim
Using Email Extension (or “Alias”)
In addition to user email address ###@ezzybills.com to upload document, you can use upload email extension ###.firstname.lastname@example.org, where yyyy is your upload email extension.
- For processing sale invoices, use email extension “sale” (i.e. email to ###.email@example.com).
Find out more at the links below.
- Email extension for expense claim (Xero, QuickBoooks, MYOB)
- Email extension for approval (Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks)
- You can manually forward emails to this address, on the go.
- If your company has a dedicated AP email account, you can automatically forward your AP emails to EzzyBills with rules.
- Option to use EzzyBills Email Sync.
- Options to use Email Rules in EzzyBills (email rules are applicable for both email upload and email sync)