Email Invoices to EzzyBills on the go and any time
When you register a new EzzyBills user account, we will be allocated an email address like firstname.lastname@example.org. You email invoices to that address. They will be extracted by EzzyBills and sent to your accounting package.
Email extension or alias
In addition to user email address email@example.com to upload document, you can use upload email extension firstname.lastname@example.org, where yyyy is your upload email extension.
Find out more at the links below.
- Email extension for expense claim (Xero, QuickBoooks)
- Email extension for approval (Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks)
- Ask your suppliers to send invoice attachment directly to this email address, or
- You Forward emails to this address.
We look for invoices in an email in the following order:
- invoices in an email as attachment. If the attachment are small, such as company logo, we will ignore them.
- If there is no attachment, we look for hyperlink to an invoice
- Only if there is no attachment, we will look for hyperlinks
- Only in PDF format, hyperlinked documents will be processed
- We assume only 1 hyperlinked document per email.
- Only 1 level of indirection will be supported (ie. email links to PDF is fine; email link to a webpage that returns the PDF as a web response will work; email links to a (static) web page which then contains a link to the online document will be ignored).
- If none above, we will look for invoices within an email body (only there is no attachment, no hyperlink PDF).
Email processing will involve document classifications, and only invoices will be exported to your accounting package. However nearly every email we receive will get processed, and therefore incur a charge.