EzzyBills will automatically detect credit notes and export them to Your Accounting Software as credit notes. Or email credit notes to #.CreditNote@ezzybills.com, where #@ezzybills.com is your normal EzzyBills email.
- Below is a screenshot of credit note listing in Xero (uploaded from EzzyBills)
The second one in the listing is a credit note, with a tiny yellow “CR” logo. The dollar amount is inside a bracket. Attachment in the end is the original file uploaded to EzzyBills.
- Below is screenshot of a credit note details appearing in XERO
- How does EzzyBills automatically detects Credit Notes? By keywords or negative amount. This is an automated process.
- If any credit notes are not incorrectly processed as bills, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the DocID or invoice file attachment. We will sort it out for you.
- You can also email credit notes to #.CreditNote@ezzybills.com, where #@ezzybills.com is your normal EzzyBills Upload Email. We will classify them as credit note.