On the EzzyBills side,
- Go to www.ezzybills.com and click “Free Trial” button
- Go to Settings (After log in, click “Settings” on the top menu.)
In the Settings window, for most users, the only things you may need to edit are
– Type in your business’s ABN/GST/VAT number. This basically creates an exclusion list. We will avoid identifying business with this ABN/GST/VAT number as suppliers.
– Click Check for Duplicates to turn it on.
– Click Save Settings .
On the Xero side (see screenshot below)
1. Add Account Number if you have multiple suppliers with the same ABN/GST/VAT number.
2. Add ABN/GST/VAT number in your Xero Contact in the Tax box, and (optionally) set the Default Account code, Default Job and Bills Due Date.
(ABN/GST/VAT number is unique and we use it to accurate identify suppliers. ABN is used in Australia. GST is used in New Zealand. VAT is used in UK. If this is not provided, we will use name matching.)