Use this program to download your invoice data from EzzyBills, and save it to an Excel file on your computer.
The Excel file will contain two worksheets: Summary and Invoices.
To download the program, click the link below:
Follow the instruction below to use it:
- Go the folder that contains the zip file on your computer, and unzip it (If on Windows Explorer: mouse over the zip file, right mouse click, and Extract All).
(After extraction, you will find the files on the screenshot below.)
- Email email@example.com, for an API key for this program. And edit the file “EzzyClientExcel.exe.config”, to the put the key in between <APIKey> and </APIKey>. Save.
<APIKey>put your key here</APIKey
- Run in a command line program from the folder containing the upzipped files.
(On Windows Explorer,
1. Go to the folder containing the unzipped files;
2. type cmd in the folder structure area, and hit “enter” key on your keyboard.
3. A new command line window will open up.
4. Type in the command below and then “enter” key, to run the program.
EzzyClientToExcel user_name password -num 10
(retrieve 10 most recent invoices from EzzyBills. No deletion from EzzyBills.)
1) case sensitive
2)Replace the user_name and password with yours; replace 10 with the number of most recent invoices you want to retrieve from EzzyBills.
3)When the program is finished, you will find a file called “invoices_data.xlsx”.
4)If you type only “EzzyClientToExcel” in the command line. It will tell you the other usage options.
EzzyClientToExcel user_name password (retrieve 10 most recent invoices form EzzyBills, and no deletion from EzzyBills.)
EzzyClientToExcel user_name password -num 25 -del Y (retrieve 25 most recent invoices from EzzyBills, and delete them in EzzyBills afterwards)
EzzyClientToExcel user_name password -num 0 -del Y (retrieve all invoices form EzzyBills, and delete them in EzzyBills afterwards)
4. In the same folder, after the run finish, find the Excel file invoices_data.xlxs and click to open.
When you run again, make sure to save the existing excel file to a different name. Otherwise, it will be overwritten.